SHCBP1 antibody (SHC SH2-Domain Binding Protein 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
SHCBP1 Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2360131
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 509-538, C-Term
- This SHCBP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- SHCBP1, CT (SHCBP1, SHC SH2 domain-binding protein 1)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- SHCBP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 509-538 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SHCBP1.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: