WDR25 antibody (WD Repeat Domain 25) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
WDR25 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2386564
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 443-473
- This WDR25 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- WDR25, CT (WDR25, WD repeat-containing protein 25)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- WDR25 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 443-473 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human WDR25.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
You are here: