WD Repeat Domain 43 (WDR43) (AA 643-673), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
- WD Repeat Domain 43 (WDR43)
- Binding Specificity
AA 643-673, C-Term
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- WDR43, CT (WDR43, KIAA0007, WD repeat-containing protein 43)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- WDR43 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 643-673 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human WDR43.
anti-WD Repeat Domain 43 (WDR43) (AA 627-677) antibody Primary Antibody
WDR43 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-WD Repeat Domain 43 (WDR43) (AA 643-673), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
WDR43 Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment