RBM10 antibody (RNA Binding Motif Protein 10) Primary Antibody
- Human, Dog
- This RBM10 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RBM10.
anti-RNA Binding Motif Protein 10 (RBM10) (AA 79-128) antibody Primary Antibody
RBM10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- RBM10 antibody can be used for detection of RBM10 by ELISA at 1:62500. RBM10 antibody can be used for detection of RBM10 by western blot at 1.4 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- For Research Use only
- Add 100 ?L of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL.
- 1 mg/mL
- Antibody is lyophilized in PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose.
- Handling Advice
- As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short periods of storage (days) store at 4 °C. For longer periods of storage, store RBM10 antibody at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- RBM10 (RBM10 Antibody Abstract)
- RBM10, DXS8237E, GPATC9, GPATCH9, S1-1, TARPS, ZRANB5, E430039K10Rik, RNA binding motif protein 10, RBM10, rbm10, Rbm10
- RBM10 contains RNA recognition motif found in a variety of RNA binding proteins, including various hnRNP proteins, proteins implicated in regulation of alternative splicing, and protein components of snRNPs. In vitro studies showed that the rat homolog bound to RNA homopolymers, with a preference for G and U polyribonucleotides. This gene is part of a gene cluster on chromosome Xp11.23, and its 3' end lies within 20 kb upstream of UBE1.
- Molecular Weight
- 104 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession