Solute Carrier Family 18 (Vesicular Acetylcholine), Member 3 (SLC18A3) (AA 521-532) antibody (APC) Primary Antibody
SLC18A3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ICC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal S6-38
Catalog No. ABIN2485326
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 521-532
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Detects ~56 kDa.
- Protein G Purified
- Synthetic peptide amino acids 521-532 of human VAChT
- Application Notes
- WB (1:1000)
- IHC (1:200)
- ICC/IF (1:100)
- optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
A dilution of 1:50-1:200 of SMC-341 was sufficient for detection of VAChT Transporter in rat brain using immunohistochemistry analysis and goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS pH 7.4, 50 % glycerol, 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- VAChT (SLC18A3 Antibody Abstract)
- CG12345, CG32848, CT41182, Dmel\\CG32848, VACHT, VACht, Vacht, vAChT, vacht, SLC18A3, rVAT, Slc18a3, MGC64220, VAChT, VAT, Vesicular acetylcholine transporter, solute carrier family 18 member A3, solute carrier family 18 (vesicular acetylcholine transporter), member 3, solute carrier family 18 (vesicular acetylcholine transporter), member 3b, solute carrier family 18 (vesicular monoamine), member 3, VAChT, SLC18A3, slc18a3, Slc18a3, slc18a3b
- VAChT is a member of the vesicular amine transporter (VMAT) family. The encoded transmembrane protein transports acetylcholine into secretory vesicle for release into the extracellular space. Acetylcholine (Ach) transport utilizes a proton gradient established by a vacuolar ATPase. This gene is located within the first intron of the choline acetyltransferase gene.
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: