Solute Carrier Family 18 (Vesicular Acetylcholine), Member 3 (SLC18A3) (AA 521-532) antibody (PE) Primary Antibody
SLC18A3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ICC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal S6-38
Catalog No. ABIN2485332
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 521-532
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Detects ~56 kDa.
- Protein G Purified
- Synthetic peptide amino acids 521-532 of human VAChT
- Application Notes
- WB (1:1000)
- IHC (1:200)
- ICC/IF (1:100)
- optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
A dilution of 1:50-1:200 of SMC-341 was sufficient for detection of VAChT Transporter in rat brain using immunohistochemistry analysis and goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS pH 7.4, 50 % glycerol, 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- VAChT (SLC18A3 Antibody Abstract)
- VAChT is a member of the vesicular amine transporter (VMAT) family. The encoded transmembrane protein transports acetylcholine into secretory vesicle for release into the extracellular space. Acetylcholine (Ach) transport utilizes a proton gradient established by a vacuolar ATPase. This gene is located within the first intron of the choline acetyltransferase gene.
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: