TNFAIP2 antibody (Tumor Necrosis Factor, alpha-Induced Protein 2) (AA 552-650) Primary Antibody
- AA 552-650
- This TNFAIP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse monoclonal antibody raised against a partial recombinant TNFAIP2.
immunogen: TNFAIP2 (NP_006282, 552 a.a. ~ 650 a.a) partial recombinant protein with GST tag. MW of the GST tag alone is 26 KDa.
Immunogen Sequence: YILANADTIQHFCTQHGSPATWLQPALPTLAEIIRLQDPSAIKIEVATYATCYPDFSKGHLSAILAIKGNLSNSEVKRIRSILDVSMGAQEPSRPLFSL
- IgG2a kappa
anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor, alpha-Induced Protein 2 (TNFAIP2) (AA 551-654) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFAIP2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Product Quality tested by: Antibody Reactive Against Recombinant Protein.
- For Research Use only
- In 1x PBS, pH 7.4
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- TNFAIP2 (TNFAIP2 Antibody Abstract)
- B94, Exoc3l3, M-sec, Tnfip2, tnfb94, EXOC3L3, tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 2, TNF alpha induced protein 2, Tnfaip2, TNFAIP2
Full Gene Name: tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_006282, NM_006291