TNFAIP2 antibody (Tumor Necrosis Factor, alpha-Induced Protein 2) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse
- This TNFAIP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- TNAP2 Antibody detects endogenous levels of TNAP2
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human TNAP2
anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor, alpha-Induced Protein 2 (TNFAIP2) (AA 551-654) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFAIP2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IHC 1:50-1:200 IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TNAP2 (TNFAIP2 Antibody Abstract)
- B94, Exoc3l3, M-sec, Tnfip2, tnfb94, EXOC3L3, tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 2, TNF alpha induced protein 2, Tnfaip2, TNFAIP2
Description: May play a role as a mediator of inflammation and angiogenesis.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID