Mannose-P-Dolichol Utilization Defect 1 (MPDU1) (AA 219-247) antibody Primary Antibody
MPDU1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2588573
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 219-247
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This MPDU1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 219-247 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MPDU1.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA (1:1000), WB (1:100 - 1:500)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- May be stored at 4°C for short-term only. Aliquot to avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Store at -20°C. Aliquots are stable for 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- MPDU1 (MPDU1 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: MPDU1
Synonyms: MPDU1, CDGIF, PQLC5, Lec35, My008, PP3958, HBEBP2BPA, SL15
- Gene ID
You are here: