Solute Carrier Family 39 (Zinc Transporter), Member 7 (SLC39A7) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
SLC39A7 Reactivity: Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat IC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707270
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709942
- Recognizes endogenous levels of ZIP7 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to ZIP7
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human ZIP7.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ZIP7 (SLC39A7 Antibody Abstract)
- HKE4, RING5, Zinc transporter SLC39A7, Histidine-rich membrane protein Ke4, Really interesting new gene 5 protein, Solute carrier family 39 member 7, Zrt-, Irt-like protein 7, ZIP7
- Gene ID
- 7922, 14977
- Q92504, Q31125
- Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis
You are here: