EIF4EBP1 antibody (Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E Binding Protein 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
EIF4EBP1 Reactivity: Cow, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707288
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- N-Term, pSer37
- Cow, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- This EIF4EBP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2710894
- Recognizes endogenous levels of 4EBP1 (pT37) protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to 4EBP1 (pT37)
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human 4EBP1.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- 4EBP1 (EIF4EBP1 Antibody Abstract)
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E-binding protein 1, 4E-BP1, eIF4E-binding protein 1, Phosphorylated heat- and acid-stable protein regulated by insulin 1, PHAS-I
- Gene ID
- 1978, 13685, 116636
- Q13541, Q60876, Q62622
- MAPK Signaling, PI3K-Akt Signaling, RTK Signaling, AMPK Signaling, Regulation of Cell Size
You are here: