ANP32D antibody (Acidic (Leucine-Rich) Nuclear Phosphoprotein 32 Family, Member D) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ANP32D Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707335
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This ANP32D antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2710266
- Recognizes endogenous levels of ANP32D protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to ANP32D
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human ANP32D.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: