BAI3 antibody (Brain-Specific Angiogenesis Inhibitor 3) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This BAI3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of BAI3 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to BAI3
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human BAI3.
anti-Brain-Specific Angiogenesis Inhibitor 3 (BAI3) (AA 1506-1522) antibody Primary Antibody
BAI3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Dog, Monkey, Rabbit, Xenopus laevis ELISA, IHC, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Brain-Specific Angiogenesis Inhibitor 3 (BAI3) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
BAI3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Horse, Monkey, Rabbit IHC, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- BAI3 (BAI3 Antibody Abstract)
- zgc:163001, BAI3, A830096D10Rik, adhesion G protein-coupled receptor B3, brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 3, ADGRB3, Adgrb3, adgrb3, BAI3
- KIAA0550, Brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 3
- Gene ID
- 577, 210933
- O60242, Q80ZF8