HERC2 antibody (Hect Domain and RLD 2) (AA 4784-4834) Primary Antibody
HERC2 Reactivity: Chicken, Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, IHC (p), IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2741335
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 4784-4834
- Chicken, Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This HERC2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Region between residue 4784 and 4834 of human hect domain and RLD 2 using the numbering given in entry NP_004658.3 (GeneID 8924).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), IP (2 - 5 μg/mg lysate), WB (1:2000 - 1:10000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Tris-citrate/phosphate buffer, pH 7-8, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C for up to 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- HERC2 (HERC2 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: HERC2
Synonyms: HERC2, D15F37S1, Hect domain and RLD 2, Jdf2, p528, SHEP1
- Gene ID
You are here: