LRRC32 antibody (Leucine Rich Repeat Containing 32) Primary Antibody
LRRC32 Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA Host: Mouse Monoclonal ANC8C9
Catalog No. ABIN2742631
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- This LRRC32 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), ELISA
- Antibody ANC8C9 binds to recombinant GARP in EIA and to cell surface GARP expressed on a subset of FOXP3 positive cells.
- Protein A purified
- Recombinant human GARP.
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- IgG2a, kappa
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, Flo
Usage: (FACS analysis) Ficoll prepared human PBMC were stimulated in culture overnight with immobilized anti-human CD3 antibody, anti-human CD28 mAb, and human IL-2. Cells were harvested and 5 x 105 cells per tube were washed and pre incubated ~5 minutes with 20 μL human IgG at 250 μg/mL (to block non specific binding ) after which they were incubated 45 minutes on ice with 80 μL of anti-CD4/APC conjugate and anti-human GARP/Biotin at a concentration of 5 μg/mL. Cells were washed twice and incubated with 50 μL of 2o reagent Streptavidin/PE, after which they were washed three times, fixed and analyzed by FACS, gating on CD4 positive lymphoid cells. A net 4.7 % sub population of gated cells stained positive with a mean shift of 1.59 log10 fluorescent units when compared to a Mouse IgG2a/Biotin isotype control. This binding was blocked when cells were pre incubated with 50 μg/mL unlabeled anti-human GARP mAb.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- 50 mM sodium phosphate, pH 7.5, 100 mM potassium chloride, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.5 mg/mL Gentamicin sulfate.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C, avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: