STRA13 antibody (Stimulated By Retinoic Acid 13 Homolog (Mouse)) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
STRA13 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2774027
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This STRA13 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN984577
- MEGAGAGSGF RKELVSRLLH LHFKDDKTKE AAVRGVRQAQ AEDALRVDVD
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against STRA13. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human STRA13
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 63 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- STRA13 (STRA13 Antibody Abstract)
- STRA13 is a DNA-binding component of the FA core complex involved in DNA damage repair and genome maintenance.STRA13 is recruited to forks stalled by DNA interstrand cross-links, and required for cellular resistance to such lesions. As a component of the APITD1/CENPS complex,STRA13 is also essential for the stable assembly of the outer kinetchore.
Alias Symbols: E3, MGC14480, MHF2, CENP-X, FAAP10
Protein Interaction Partner: APITD1, C19orf40, C17orf70, RMI1, FANCM, TRIM54, FANCL, RPA2, RPA1, REL, FANCG, FANCF, FANCE, FANCC, FANCA, BLM, NKX3-1, MDM2,
Protein Size: 63
- Molecular Weight
- 7 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_144998, NP_659435
You are here: