Methyltransferase Like 19 (METTL19) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
METTL19 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2774035
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN974256
- LTPWIPVIAA RSSYNCRFFV LPCCFFDFIG RYSRRQSKKT QYREYLDFIK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 85%, Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 92%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against C4orf23. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human C4orf23
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 365 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- C4orf23 (METTL19 Antibody Abstract)
- C4orf23, 2310079F23Rik, Mettl19, c4orf23, mettl19, METTL19, TRM44, tRNA methyltransferase 44 homolog (S. cerevisiae), tRNA methyltransferase 44, tRNA methyltransferase 44 homolog L homeolog, tRNA methyltransferase 44 homolog, TRMT44, Trmt44, trmt44.L
- The specific function of this protein remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: FLJ12891, FLJ35725, C4orf23
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC,
Protein Size: 365
- Molecular Weight
- 41 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_152544, NP_689757
You are here: