IL26 antibody (Interleukin 26) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
IL26 Reactivity: Dog, Human, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2774408
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Human, Pig, Rabbit
- This IL26 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN978501
- IKAAWLKATI PEDRIKNIRL LKKKTKKQFM KNCQFQEQLL SFFMEDVFGQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 79%, Human: 100%, Pig: 86%, Rabbit: 82%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against IL26. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 171 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- IL26 (IL26 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene was identified by its overexpression specifically in herpesvirus samimiri-transformed T cells. The encoded protein is a member of the IL10 family of cytokines. It is a secreted protein and may function as a homodimer. This protein is thought to contribute to the transformed phenotype of T cells after infection by herpesvirus samimiri.
Alias Symbols: AK155, IL-26
Protein Interaction Partner: APP,
Protein Size: 171
- Molecular Weight
- 18 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_018402, NP_060872
You are here: