DHX34 antibody (DEAH (Asp-Glu-Ala-His) Box Polypeptide 34) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
- This DHX34 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- APQDGPPGAE EAALETLQKT SVLQRPYHCE ACGKDFLFTP TEVLRHRKQH
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 87%, Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 87%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 87%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against DHX34. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human DHX34
anti-DEAH (Asp-Glu-Ala-His) Box Polypeptide 34 (DHX34) (AA 331-380) antibody Primary Antibody
DHX34 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 1143 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DHX34 (DHX34 Antibody Abstract)
- DDX34, HRH1, 1200013B07Rik, 1810012L18Rik, Ddx34, mKIAA0134, DExH-box helicase 34, DEAH (Asp-Glu-Ala-His) box polypeptide 34, DEAH-box helicase 34, DHX34, dhx34, Dhx34
DEAD box proteins, characterized by the conserved motif Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp (DEAD), are putative RNA helicases. They are implicated in a number of cellular processes involving alteration of RNA secondary structure such as translation initiation, nuclear and m
Alias Symbols: DDX34, HRH1, KIAA0134
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, EXOC8, TRMT2A, RPS6KA6, GSK3B, POLA2,
Protein Size: 1143
- Molecular Weight
- 128 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_014681, NP_055496