CBX7 antibody (Chromobox Homolog 7) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
CBX7 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2775828
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This CBX7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN974518
- ADLAEGPPPW TPALPSSEVT VTDITANSIT VTFREAQAAE GFFRDRSGKF
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CBX7. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human CBX7
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 251 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CBX7 (CBX7 Antibody Abstract)
- CBX7 is involved in maintaining the transcriptionally repressive state of genes. Modifies chromatin, rendering it heritably changed in its expressibility. This protein is regulator of cellular lifespan by maintaining the repression of CDKN2A, but not by inducing telomerase activity.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: EED, RNF2, PCGF2, TPR, RING1, RAD17, PHC2, CSNK2B, CSNK2A1, BMI1, CBX7, PCGF3, DCAF7, UBE4A, PCGF1, PCGF5, PCGF6, B3GNT5, CDC42SE1, SRBD1, UCHL5, HMGA1, HDAC2, SUV39H2, HIST3H3, HIST1H4A, HIST1H3A,
Protein Size: 251
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_175709, NP_783640
You are here: