ZNF692 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 692) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ZNF692 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2777778
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN987119
- GGHMEQWCLL KERLGFSLHS QLAKFLLDRY TSSGCVLCAG PEPLPPKGLQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF692. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ZNF692
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 519 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF692 (ZNF692 Antibody Abstract)
- AREBP, Zfp692, AI746306, AI839920, Zfp692-ps, Znf692, zinc finger protein 692, ZNF692, Zfp692
- ZNF692 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Alias Symbols: AREBP, FLJ20531, Zfp692
Protein Size: 519
- Molecular Weight
- 57 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_017865, NP_060335
You are here: