Afamin antibody (AFM) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Afamin (AFM)
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit
This Afamin antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- HADMCQSQNE ELQRKTDRFL VNLVKLKHEL TDEELQSLFT NFANVVDKCC
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 92%, Dog: 91%, Horse: 92%, Human: 100%, Pig: 92%, Rabbit: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against AFM. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human AFM
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 599 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Afamin (AFM)
- Alternative Name
- AFM (AFM Antibody Abstract)
- AFM, ALB2, ALBA, ALF, Alf, alpha-Alb, afamin, AFM, Afm
AFM is a member of the albumin gene family, which is comprised of four genes that localize to chromosome 4 in a tandem arrangement. These four genes encode structurally-related serum transport proteins that are known to be evolutionarily related. AFM is regulated developmentally, expressed in the liver and secreted into the bloodstream.
Alias Symbols: ALB2, ALBA, ALF, MGC125338, MGC125339
Protein Size: 599
- Molecular Weight
- 67 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001133, NP_001124