TRIM14 antibody (Tripartite Motif Containing 14) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This TRIM14 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- LSFEPVKSFF KGLVEAVEST LQTPLDIRLS PTNHAYSALK VSSPRLVSNR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TRIM14. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human TRIM14
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 253 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TRIM14 (TRIM14 Antibody Abstract)
- TRIM14, 5830400N10Rik, pub, tripartite motif containing 14, tripartite motif-containing 14, TRIM14, Trim14
TRIM14 is a member of the tripartite motif (TRIM) family. The TRIM motif includes three zinc-binding domains, a RING, a B-box type 1 and a B-box type 2, and a coiled-coil region. The protein localizes to cytoplasmic bodies and its function has not been de
Alias Symbols: KIAA0129
Protein Interaction Partner: RNF2, UBC,
Protein Size: 253
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_033221, NP_150090