ZNF17 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 17) N-Term Primary Antibody
- Target See all ZNF17 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- TEDYMVFEDV AIHFSQEEWG ILNDVQRHLH SDVMLENFAL LSSVGCWHGA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Dog: 77%, Horse: 77%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 77%, Rabbit: 77%, Rat: 77%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF17. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ZNF17
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 460 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF17 (ZNF17 Products)
- HPF3, KOX10, ZNF17, zinc finger protein 17, ZNF17, LOC100060116, LOC100344869
ZNF17 is a new candidate transcription factor.
Alias Symbols: HPF3, KOX10
Protein Interaction Partner: NDEL1,
Protein Size: 460
- Molecular Weight
- 53 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_006959, NP_008890