LYVE1 antibody (Lymphatic Vessel Endothelial Hyaluronan Receptor 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit
This LYVE1 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- ARCFSLVLLL TSIWTTRLLV QGSLRAEELS IQVSCRIMGI TLVSKKANQQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 79%, Guinea Pig: 79%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Pig: 86%, Rabbit: 77%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against LYVE1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human LYVE1
anti-Lymphatic Vessel Endothelial Hyaluronan Receptor 1 (LYVE1) (AA 24-227) antibody Primary Antibody
LYVE1 Reactivity: Mouse EIA, FACS, IHC (fro), IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 322 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- LYVE1 (LYVE1 Antibody Abstract)
- LYVE1, XLKD1, CRSBP-1, HAR, LYVE-1, 1200012G08Rik, Crsbp-1, Lyve-1, Xlkd1, lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronic receptor 1a, lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronan receptor 1, lyve1a, LYVE1, Lyve1
LYVE1 is a type I integral membrane glycoprotein. It acts as a receptor and binds to both soluble and immobilized hyaluronan. This protein may function in lymphatic hyaluronan transport and have a role in tumor metastasis.This gene encodes a type I integral membrane glycoprotein. The encoded protein acts as a receptor and binds to both soluble and immobilized hyaluronan. This protein may function in lymphatic hyaluronan transport and have a role in tumor metastasis. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
Alias Symbols: CRSBP-1, HAR, LYVE-1, XLKD1
Protein Interaction Partner: KRTAP10-3, KRTAP10-8, VEGFA, PDGFB,
Protein Size: 322
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_006691, NP_006682
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process