TRMT61A antibody (tRNA Methyltransferase 61 Homolog A (S. Cerevisiae)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
TRMT61A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2783619
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN974017
- MSFVAYEELI KEGDTAILSL GHGAMVAVRV QRGAQTQTRH GVLRHSVDLI
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against C14orf172. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human C14orf172
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 289 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- C14orf172 (TRMT61A Antibody Abstract)
- C14orf172, GCD14, Gcd14p, TRM61, hTRM61, Gcd14, RGD1359191, Trm61, 6720458F09Rik, AI606093, zgc:86657, tRNA methyltransferase 61A, TRMT61A, Trmt61a, trmt61a
- The specific function of the protein remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: FLJ40452, GCD14, Gcd14p, TRM61, hTRM61, C14orf172
Protein Interaction Partner: SUMO1, NEDD8, LIMCH1, NPM1, KPNA1, AP1B1, HDAC1, UBC, VPS35, TRMT6, VPS36, CAND1, COPS5,
Protein Size: 289
- Molecular Weight
- 31 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_152307, NP_689520
You are here: