TRAM1L1 antibody (Translocation Associated Membrane Protein 1-Like 1) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
TRAM1L1 Reactivity: Human, Dog, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2785165
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Dog, Rabbit
- This TRAM1L1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN985447
- LWAIVFILGR LVTLIVSVLT VGFHLAGSQN RNPDALTGNV NVLAAKIAVL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 79%, Human: 100%, Rabbit: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TRAM1L1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human TRAM1L1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 369 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TRAM1L1 (TRAM1L1 Antibody Abstract)
- A830091N21Rik, translocation associated membrane protein 1-like 1, TRAM1L1, Tram1l1
- TRAM1L1 is stimulatory or required for the translocation of secretory proteins across the ER membrane.
Alias Symbols: MGC26568
Protein Size: 369
- Molecular Weight
- 42 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_152402, NP_689615
You are here: