FCH Domain Only 1 (FCHO1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
FCHO1 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2786082
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN976786
- SPENVEDSGL DSPSHAAPGP SPDSWVPRPG TPQSPPSCRA PPPEARGIRA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against FCHO1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human FCHO1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 889 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- FCHO1 (FCHO1 Antibody Abstract)
- FCHO1 is involved in clathrin-coated vesicle formation.
Alias Symbols: KIAA0290
Protein Interaction Partner: EXOSC5, LGALS14, PTK6, UBC, APP, CUL5, Eps15, ZBTB16, SMURF1, ACVR1,
Protein Size: 889
- Molecular Weight
- 97 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_015122, NP_055937
You are here: