GANC antibody (Glucosidase, Alpha, Neutral C) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
GANC Reactivity: Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2786405
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This GANC antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN977268
- VLGFRKEPSS VTTHSSDGKD QPVAFTYCAK TSILSLEKLS LNIATDWEVR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 79%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against GANC. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human GANC
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 914 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Mehrle, Rosenfelder, Schupp, del Val, Arlt, Hahne, Bechtel, Simpson, Hofmann, Hide, Glatting, Huber, Pepperkok, Poustka, Wiemann: "The LIFEdb database in 2006." in: Nucleic acids research, Vol. 34, Issue Database issue, pp. D415-8, 2005 (PubMed).
- Mehrle, Rosenfelder, Schupp, del Val, Arlt, Hahne, Bechtel, Simpson, Hofmann, Hide, Glatting, Huber, Pepperkok, Poustka, Wiemann: "The LIFEdb database in 2006." in: Nucleic acids research, Vol. 34, Issue Database issue, pp. D415-8, 2005 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- GANC (GANC Antibody Abstract)
- GANC has alpha-glucosidase activity.Glycosyl hydrolase enzymes hydrolyse the glycosidic bond between two or more carbohydrates, or between a carbohydrate and a non-carbohydrate moiety. This gene encodes a member of glycosyl hydrolases family 31. This enzyme hydrolyses terminal, non-reducing 1,4-linked alpha-D-glucose residues and releases alpha-D-glucose. This is a key enzyme in glycogen metabolism and its gene localizes to a chromosomal region (15q15) that is associated with susceptibility to diabetes. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
Alias Symbols: MGC138256
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC,
Protein Size: 914
- Molecular Weight
- 104 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_198141, NP_937784
You are here: