BRIX1 antibody (BRX1, Biogenesis of Ribosomes, Homolog) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This BRIX1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ALLKELLIQI FSTPRYHPKS QPFVDHVFTF TILDNRIWFR NFQIIEEDAA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against BXDC2. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human BXDC2
anti-BRX1, Biogenesis of Ribosomes, Homolog (BRIX1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
BRIX1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-BRX1, Biogenesis of Ribosomes, Homolog (BRIX1) (AA 179-228) antibody Primary Antibody
BRIX1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Drosophila melanogaster, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-BRX1, Biogenesis of Ribosomes, Homolog (BRIX1) (AA 215-264) antibody Primary Antibody
BRIX1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Xenopus laevis WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 353 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- BXDC2 (BRIX1 Antibody Abstract)
- BXDC2, brix, bxdc2, BRIX, 1110064N10Rik, Bxdc2, C76935, RGD1308508, BRX1, biogenesis of ribosomes, BRX1, biogenesis of ribosomes S homeolog, BRIX1, brix1.S, Brix1
BXDC2 is required for biogenesis of the 60S ribosomal subunit.
Alias Symbols: BRIX, FLJ11100, BXDC2
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, ZNF622, LIN28A, ZNF346, ADARB1, EED, SRPK3, SOX2, PAN2, UTP15, EBNA1BP2, RPL5, UBD, CAND1, CUL1, CUL3, SIRT7, SUMO1, HDGF, GSK3B, NOP56, tat, UBA2, SETDB1, UNC119, CD48, CNBP, LYAR, CDC42BPB,
Protein Size: 353
- Molecular Weight
- 41 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_018321, NP_060791