Polymerase (RNA) II (DNA Directed) Polypeptide C, 33kDa (POLR2C) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
POLR2C Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2787341
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2185622
- YDPDNALRHT VYPKPEEWPK SEYSELDEDE SQAPYDPNGK PERLGDLGPR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Polr2c. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of mouse POLR2C
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Polr2c (POLR2C Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes the third largest subunit of RNA polymerase II, the polymerase responsible for synthesizing messenger RNA in eukaryotes. The product of this gene contains a cysteine rich region and exists as a heterodimer with another polymerase subunit, POLR2J. These two subunits form a core subassembly unit of the polymerase. A pseudogene has been identified on chromosome 21.
Alias Symbols: RPB3, RPB31, hRPB33, hsRPB3
Protein Size: 332
- Molecular Weight
- 36 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_032940, NP_116558
- Regulatory RNA Pathways
You are here: