HOXD12 antibody (Homeobox D12) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This HOXD12 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- AELENEFLVN EFINRQKRKE LSNRLNLSDQ QVKIWFQNRR MKKKRVVLRE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Goat: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 85%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Yeast: 82%, Zebrafish: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against HOXD12. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human HOXD12
anti-Homeobox D12 (HOXD12) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
HOXD12 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 279 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HOXD12 (HOXD12 Antibody Abstract)
- HOX4H, Hox-4.7, Hox-5.6, HOXD12, HOX-D12, hoxd-12, hoxd12, HoxD12a, homeobox D12, homeo box D12, homeobox D12a, HOXD12, Hoxd12, hoxd12a, hoxd12
HOXD12 belongs to the homeobox family of genes. The homeobox genes encode a highly conserved family of transcription factors that play an important role in morphogenesis in all multicellular organisms. Mammals possess four similar homeobox gene clusters,
Alias Symbols: HOX4H
Protein Interaction Partner: TRAF1, CREBBP, MAFF, MAFG, MEIS1, MAFB, MAFK, MAF,
Protein Size: 279
- Molecular Weight
- 30 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_021193, NP_067016