OR1L8 antibody (Olfactory Receptor 1L8) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit
- This OR1L8 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- MTEAPIVLVT RFLCIAFSYI RILTTVLKIP STSGKRKAFS TCGFYLTVVT
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 92%, Horse: 92%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 92%, Pig: 93%, Rabbit: 92%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against OR1L8. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human OR1L8
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 309 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- OR1L8 (OR1L8 Antibody Abstract)
- OR9-24, olfactory receptor family 1 subfamily L member 8, OR1L8
Olfactory receptors interact with odorant molecules in the nose, to initiate a neuronal response that triggers the perception of a smell. The olfactory receptor proteins are members of a large family of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCR) arising from single coding-exon genes. Olfactory receptors share a 7-transmembrane domain structure with many neurotransmitter and hormone receptors and are responsible for the recognition and G protein-mediated transduction of odorant signals. The olfactory receptor gene family is the largest in the genome. The nomenclature assigned to the olfactory receptor genes and proteins for this organism is independent of other organisms.
Alias Symbols: OR9-24
Protein Size: 309
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001004454, NP_001004454