MBIP antibody (MAP3K12-Binding Inhibitory Protein 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
MBIP Reactivity: Human, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN2788408
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
- This MBIP antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- EVNDKFSIGD LQEEEKHKES DLRDVKKTQI HFDPEVVQIK AGKAEIDRRI
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 86%, Guinea Pig: 79%, Horse: 79%, Human: 100%, Rabbit: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MBIP. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human MBIP
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 344 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MBIP (MBIP Antibody Abstract)
- 4933408E06Rik, MAP3K12 binding inhibitory protein 1, Mbip, mbip, MBIP
- MBIP inhibits the MAP3K12 activity to induce the activation of the JNK/SAPK pathway. Component of the ATAC complex, a complex with histone acetyltransferase activity on histones H3 and H4.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: TXLNA, TXLNB, EXOC8, KLC3, TGIF2LY, ING5, DRC7, NDEL1, PLEKHF2, MOAP1, CSRP2BP, MIS18A, VPS28, DIP2A, WDR5, POLR1C, RAP1GDS1, MCM7, LMO2, CCNC, STX11, BFSP2, DGCR6, HECW2, MBIP, EPB41L3, FXR2, PPFIA1, PIK3R3, MAPK6, MYD88, LMNB1, LIMS1, RAPGEF1, CCDC101,
Protein Size: 344
- Molecular Weight
- 39 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_016586, NP_057670
You are here: