Ras Homolog Gene Family, Member T2 (RHOT2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
RHOT2 Reactivity: Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789103
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2182600
- TIPADVTPEK VPTHIVDYSE AEQTDEELRE EIHKANVVCV VYDVSEEATI
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 79%, Horse: 79%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 86%, Rat: 86%, Zebrafish: 91%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RHOT2. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human RHOT2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RHOT2 (RHOT2 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a member of the Rho family of GTPases. The encoded protein is localized to the outer mitochondrial membrane and plays a role in mitochondrial trafficking and fusion-fission dynamics.
Alias Symbols: ARHT2, C16orf39, MIRO-2, MIRO2, RASL
Protein Interaction Partner: PINK1, UBC, RNF2, PARK2, FBXO6, ILK, ZFYVE9, NDUFS7, CHCHD4, SAMM50, ACIN1, HNRNPR, EIF4A3, TECR, SRSF5, RPS26, RPS2, RPL9, RAB5A, OXA1L, NDUFS8, NDUFS1, HNRNPF, EEF2, DHX9, UBD, RYK,
Protein Size: 618
- Molecular Weight
- 67 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_138769, NP_620124
You are here: