Chromosome 7 Open Reading Frame 10 (C7orf10) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
C7orf10 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789166
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1541327
- LSVNRNKKSI AVNIKDPKGV KIIYCSITGY GQTGPISQRA GYDAVASAVS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against C7orf10. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human C7orf10
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 434 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- C7orf10 (C7orf10 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a protein that is similar to members of the CaiB/baiF CoA-transferase protein family. Mutations in this gene are associated with glutaric aciduria type III. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Alias Symbols: DERP13, FLJ11808, FLJ53872, ORF19
Protein Size: 434
- Molecular Weight
- 47 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_024728, NP_079004
You are here: