Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinase 1 Binding Protein 1 (IRAK1BP1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
IRAK1BP1 Reactivity: Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789204
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1541328
- WEGQTDDHQL SRLPGTLTVQ QKIKSATIHA ASKVFITFEV KGKEKKKKHL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 79%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Pig: 83%, Rabbit: 92%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Irak1bp1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Mouse Irak1bp1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 259 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Irak1bp1 (IRAK1BP1 Antibody Abstract)
- Irak1bp1 is a component of the IRAK1-dependent TNFRSF1A signaling pathway that leads to NF-kappa-B activation and is required for cell survival. It acts by enhancing RELA transcriptional activity.
Alias Symbols: 4921528N06Rik, AI851240, Aabp3, Aip70, Simpl
Protein Size: 259
- Molecular Weight
- 29 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_022986, NP_075362
You are here: