MUTED antibody (Muted Homolog) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit
- This MUTED antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- LSQVLQRLQA ANDSVCRLQQ REQERKKIHS DHLVASEKQH MLQWDNFMKE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 92%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MUTED. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of MUTED
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 187 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MUTED (MUTED Antibody Abstract)
- BLOS5, MU, MUTED, muted, 1810074A19Rik, Muted, mu, biogenesis of lysosomal organelles complex 1 subunit 5, biogenesis of lysosomal organelles complex 1 subunit 5 L homeolog, biogenesis of lysosomal organelles complex-1, subunit 5, muted, BLOC1S5, bloc1s5.L, Bloc1s5
This gene encodes a component of BLOC-1 (biogenesis of lysosome-related organelles complex 1). Components of this complex are involved in the biogenesis of organelles such as melanosomes and platelet-dense granules. A mouse model for Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome is mutated in the murine version of this gene. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Read-through transcription exists between this gene and the upstream EEF1E1 (eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 epsilon 1) gene, as well as with the downstream TXNDC5 (thioredoxin domain containing 5) gene.
Alias Symbols: DKFZp686E2287, MU, MUTED
Protein Interaction Partner: HUWE1, TSNAX, UBC, APP, DCUN1D1, SQSTM1, YOD1, BLOC1S2, BLOC1S4, DTNBP1, SNAPIN, BLOC1S1, BLOC1S6, BLOC1S3,
Protein Size: 187
- Molecular Weight
- 21 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_201280, NP_958437