TRO antibody (Trophinin) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
TRO Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789476
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2185045
- EAEARAEIYS PCLQIPLINC SSPSHGAKVH PWNLCPHSSQ GSYGQSAEGV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TRO. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human TRO
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TRO (TRO Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a membrane protein that mediates cell adhesion between trophoblastic cells and the epithelial cells of the endometrium. The encoded protein participates in cell signalling during embryo implantation, and may also be involved in cancer formation. This gene is located near several other closely related genes on chromosome X. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Alias Symbols: MAGE-d3, MAGED3
Protein Interaction Partner: FHL3, UBC, PRKCD, ERBB4, USP7, BYSL, FOS, TROAP,
Protein Size: 309
- Molecular Weight
- 33 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_177557, NP_808225
You are here: