Phosphatidylinositol Binding clathrin Assembly Protein (PICALM) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PICALM Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789681
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN981737
- ALEQHLASLE GKKIKDSTAA SRATTLSNAV SSLASTGLSL TKVDEREKQA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PICALM. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 652 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PICALM (PICALM Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a clathrin assembly protein, which recruits clathrin and adaptor protein complex 2 (AP2) to cell membranes at sites of coated-pit formation and clathrin-vesicle assembly. The protein may be required to determine the amount of membrane to be recycled, possibly by regulating the size of the clathrin cage. The protein is involved in AP2-dependent clathrin-mediated endocytosis at the neuromuscular junction. A chromosomal translocation t(10,11)(p13,q14) leading to the fusion of this gene and the MLLT10 gene is found in acute lymphoblastic leukemia, acute myeloid leukemia and malignant lymphomas. The polymorphisms of this gene are associated with the risk of Alzheimer disease.
Alias Symbols: CALM, CLTH, LAP
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, PELI2, VCAM1, ITGA4, FN1, SIRT1, ILF3, EGFR, EEF1A1, DNM2, CD55, ABCC2, ATP6V1E1, AP2A1, SH3GLB2, FLOT1, HNRNPDL, SEC24D, SEC24C, ATP6V1F, HIP1R, LAMTOR3, ITSN1, EHD2, CASP8, CLTCL1, CASP3, PLCG1, DDIT3, CLTC,
Protein Size: 652
- Molecular Weight
- 71 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_007166, NP_009097
- Synaptic Membrane
You are here: