Rab11 Family-Interacting Protein 1 (RAB11FIP1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
RAB11FIP1 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790054
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2182887
- ALLGLDKFLG RAEVDLRDLH RDQGRRKTQW YKLKSKPGKK DKERGEIEVD
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 86%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 92%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 83%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RAB11FIP1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human RAB11FIP1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RAB11FIP1 (RAB11FIP1 Antibody Abstract)
- Proteins of the large Rab GTPase family have regulatory roles in the formation, targeting, and fusion of intracellular transport vesicles. RAB11FIP1 is one of many proteins that interact with and regulate Rab GTPases .
Alias Symbols: NOEL1A, RCP, rab11-FIP1
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, YWHAB, RAB14, YWHAE, RAB11A, RAB4A, RAB25, RAB11B, RAB11FIP1, RAB11FIP2,
Protein Size: 649
- Molecular Weight
- 71 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_025151, NP_079427
You are here: