Glycosyltransferase 25 Domain Containing 2 (GLT25D2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GLT25D2 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790766
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- EDDVRFEHQF KKKLMKLMDN IDQAQLDWEL IYIGRKRMQV KEPEKAVPNV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 87%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against GLT25D2. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of human COLGALT2
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: