GPR25 antibody (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 25) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
GPR25 Reactivity: Human, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN2790769
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Rabbit
- This GPR25 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- VALLAGLPSL VYRGLQPLPG GQDSQCGEEP SHAFQGLSLL LLLLTFVLPL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%, Rabbit: 85%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against GPR25. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human GPR25
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 361 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GPR25 (GPR25 Antibody Abstract)
- Gm1300, G protein-coupled receptor 25, GPR25, Gpr25
- GPR25 is a orphan receptor.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: NAALADL2, CCDC155, CREB3L1, FATE1, PNMA1, VAPB, GGT7,
Protein Size: 361
- Molecular Weight
- 40 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_005298, NP_005289
You are here: