Myosin XIX (MYO19) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MYO19 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790823
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- LQQVNGHNPG SDGQAREYLR EDLQEFLGGE VLLYKLDDLT RVNPVTLETV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MYO19. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human MYO19
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MYO19 (MYO19 Antibody Abstract)
- MYOHD1, 1110055A02Rik, Myohd1, myosin XIX, myosin XIX S homeolog, MYO19, Myo19, myo19.S
- Myosins are actin-based motor molecules with ATPase activity. Unconventional myosins serve in intracellular movements. Their highly divergent tails are presumed to bind to membranous compartments, which would be moved relative to actin filaments. MYO19 is involved in mitochondrial motility.
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, UBD,
Protein Size: 317
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: