PRSS33 antibody (Protease, serine, 33) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
PRSS33 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790850
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
- This PRSS33 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1541869
- GYPQGHKDAC QGDSGGPLTC LQSGSWVLVG VVSWGKGCAL PNRPGVYTSV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 92%, Dog: 92%, Guinea Pig: 92%, Horse: 92%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 92%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PRSS33. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human PRSS33
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 284 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PRSS33 (PRSS33 Antibody Abstract)
- EOS, Eos, mT6, tryptase-6, protease, serine 33, PRSS33, Prss33
- PRSS33 is a Serine protease that has amidolytic activity, cleaving its substrates before Arg residues.
Alias Symbols: EOS
Protein Interaction Partner: APP,
Protein Size: 284
- Molecular Weight
- 31 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_152891, NP_690851
You are here: