SAMD1 antibody (Sterile alpha Motif Domain Containing 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
SAMD1 Reactivity: Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790860
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1541876
- GKPALPGADG TPFGCPPGRK EKPSDPVEWT VMDVVEYFTE AGFPEQATAF
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 86%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SAMD1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human SAMD1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 538 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SAMD1 (SAMD1 Antibody Abstract)
- AA589507, sterile alpha motif domain containing 1, SAMD1, Samd1
- SAMD1 may play a role in atherogenesis by immobilizing LDL in the atherial wall.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: SUMO2, HECW2, PSMA7, SH3KBP1, ELAVL1,
Protein Size: 538
- Molecular Weight
- 56 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_138352, NP_612361
You are here: