TEFM antibody (Transcription Elongation Factor, Mitochondrial) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
TEFM Reactivity: Dog, Human, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790957
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Human, Pig
- This TEFM antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- RSSLYWALHN FCCRKKSTTP KKITPNVTFC DENAKEPENA LDKLFSSEQQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 77%, Human: 100%, Pig: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TEFM. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human TEFM
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TEFM (TEFM Antibody Abstract)
- TEFM is a transcription elongation factor which increases mitochondrial RNA polymerase processivity. It regulates transcription of the mitochondrial genome, including genes important for the oxidative phosphorylation machinery.
Protein Interaction Partner: PPP1CC, CUL3, UBC, KBTBD7, SPCS2,
Protein Size: 171
- Molecular Weight
- 18 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: