GPR141 antibody (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 141) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
GPR141 Reactivity: Human, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2791031
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Rabbit
- This GPR141 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2182143
- DKVEFYRKLH AVAASAGMWT LVIVIVVPLV VSRYGIHEEY NEEHCFKFHK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%, Rabbit: 89%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against GPR141. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human GPR141
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GPR141 (GPR141 Antibody Abstract)
- PGR13, G protein-coupled receptor 141, GPR141, Gpr141
- GPR141 is a member of the rhodopsin family of G protein-coupled receptors (GPRs).
Alias Symbols: PGR13
Protein Size: 305
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_181791, NP_861456
You are here: