Apoptogenic 1, Mitochondrial (APOPT1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
APOPT1 Reactivity: Cow, Horse, Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2791221
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Horse, Human
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1542185
- KEFLSKNFQK HMYYNRDWYK RNFAITFFMG KVALERIWNK LKQKQKKRSN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 82%, Horse: 82%, Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against APOPT1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human APOPT1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 206 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- APOPT1 (APOPT1 Antibody Abstract)
- APOPT1 plays a role in the regulation of apoptosis. It mediates mitochondria-induced cell death in vascular smooth muscle cells through the release of cytochrome c from mitochondria, followed by the activation of the caspase cascade.
Alias Symbols: APOP1, C14orf153
Protein Interaction Partner: BAG3, UBC,
Protein Size: 206
- Molecular Weight
- 20 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_032374, NP_115750
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity
You are here: