ZNF506 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 506) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
ZNF506 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2791449
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This ZNF506 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1542353
- SSLSKHKRAH TGEKPYKCEE CGKAFTAFST LTEHKIIHTG EKPYKCEECG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 86%, Dog: 86%, Horse: 92%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 86%, Rat: 86%, Zebrafish: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF506. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human ZNF506
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 412 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF506 (ZNF506 Antibody Abstract)
- zinc finger protein 506, ZNF506
- ZNF506 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, PML,
Protein Size: 412
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001145404, NP_001138876
You are here: